[CDT-L] Malpais routes

There is a great well-watered route on the west side of the Malpais which
avoids 117 and the "official CDT" that traverses numerous cindercones in an
extremely waterless area. The route comes out near the ice caves and works
it's way into the Cibola NF passing near Oso Ridge LO (on the CDT) and then
cuts east through Zuni Canyon towards Grants. From what I can tell this
route has the least amount of paved road walking, just the last 4 miles into
grants out of Zuni Canyon.

I believe walking on paved roads day after day destroys the spirit of a
person. Walk softly and in wilderness whenever possible.