Re: [CDT-L] [cdt-l] introduction and request

For the second time I'm reading Karen's book, "Where the waters divide",
about her and her husband's experience hiking the CDT, as part of
preparing for a month on the trail in southern colorado this summer.
I'm in heaven as I hunker down before sleep.  Nothing like trail tales
for warm dreams...Thanks for your hard work!

Jeffrey Olson
Laramie, Wyoming, where it's finally snowing a bit...