[CDT-L] [cdt-l] introduction and request

Hi, all.

I've just joined the list and wanted to say hello. I'm Karen Berger, CDT
"Class of 90" and outdoor writer.

I'm working on a book on thru-hiking the three triple crown trails, and would
like to have other voices in it other than just mine.

So I am reaching out to my fellow hikers to ask:

What surprised you on the CDT?
What would you do differently?
What did you learn?

What I plan to do is have boxes in the text, quoting people who respond. You
can either respond by writing to me directly (KBerger466@AOL.com), or, if you
think your answers would be of interest to others on thist list, post them
here, and I can collect them.  I'd appreciate your full name and e-mail so I
can get back to you with any questions and properly credit you.

The book will be published next next by the Mountaineers Books.

Thanks in advance for any help. I look forward to participating on the list!

Karen Berger