[CDT-L] Re: PUR

Ditto on the PUR 800 number. We replaced 4 filters over the summer of '98
each time calling the toll-free number. I simply told them I was a PCT hiker
and they had a replacement express mailed to our next resupply point. They
even replaced the pre-filter when a mouse chewed the hose and stole it! We
didn't have a single problem with our filter besides having to occasionally
lube the pump. I think when you call them you're in their face and they will
honor the 1 year guarantee. By writing maybe you give them a way out.