[CDT-L] Info please

I am drawn to do the Colorado section of the CDT this summer. Did 600
miles of the PCT last summer and had thought I'd return there to do more
but I like the idea of being in my home state. I have the guide book and
have also been told that the CO section requires lots of experience with
map and compass. The guide book, as much as I've read, doesn't seem to
indicate that. Would love to hear anyone's experience with this section
of the trail.

Also wondering about resupply. Would like to know where people have
resupplied in the past. Did you purchase food or mail it in?

Advice, opinions, cautions etc. are welcome! Thanks in advance.

Namaste ,m
--
Margo Chisholm
Coach, Speaker, Author, Therapist

"No man is free who is not master of himself.
Is freedom anything else than the power of
living as we choose?"
                        Epictetus