Re: [at-l] Y2K

Well about twothirds of the world is now in the year 2000 and none of the
dire predictions have come true. Of course those who are truly paranoid
probably think that all the celebrations being broadcast from around the
world is a plot by the government and the media to keep us from knowing the
horrible truth until 2000 gets here. ;)

To all my AT-L friends, have a Happy Hiking New Year. The fireworks in
Paris and London were spectacular. I think I'm going to break my tradition
and actually stay up to see the New Year in. I can't remember when I last
bothered to do that.

Saunterer