RE: [at-l] Billing for rescuing idiots. . . .

----Original Message Follows----
From: Ronald Moak <ronm@fallingwater.com>
Why not setup a checkpoint at the bottom of the mountain to make sure
everyone is competent and properly equipped for the venture?

Ron,

how is this practical???  Oh, have I missed it & u are just trolling...
Jack may come on pretty strong & I do NOT always agree with his approach but
when do we make persons responsible for their actions???  As the fella in
the article suggests, cell phones will only cause more of these "rescue"
situations.

I enjoy your posts..

-FP
http://www.mountwashington.org/cam/index.html - Live View from the Summit of