Re: [at-l] Tips for getting to and from the AT in Georgia and Maine

Oh Gawd! Have we another "shrink" in our midst?

There are many ways up to the hill. Depending when you arrive, you might
find other hikers in similar need and grab a shuttle to share the expense.
If you are nice, you might find a fellow hiker here who would offer a ride
as part of a commute, or public service following a pesky DUI.

However, you are on your own if you make it to Baxter.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA