Re: [at-l] You too?

In a message dated 12/30/99 10:20:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
thornel@ibm.net writes:

<<  I trust that your daughter is better, regardless of how she was
 treated. Rejoice in that!  >>

Actually, the amoxicillan is about gone - but she still has a runny nose,
congestion, and a sour disposition . . . anything I can do besides not tie
her up in a closet before she drives me insane?  And don't tell me to take a
hike <g> I already tried that.  The magic serenity the Trail bestows
disappeared once I got back home :)

The Redhead