RE: [at-l] Billing for rescuing idiots. . . .

Personally, I prefer to think of people as Dolts. For instance, each one of
us here is adult. ;-)

Seriously, I suspect that those who have risked life and limb, provided
time and expertise, and left the comforts of home to rescue dolts can
detect the difference between those who are unlucky and those who are
willfully negligent in their hiking or touring. This is little different
from the charge to careless hikers who start forest fires through
carelessness. Frequently, these charges are not collectable, but serve as a
reminder and a caution to those who are able to be educated and responsible
for their actions. You know, adolts.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA