[at-l] Hacking..

>either.  (And I've had my car broken into!)

I hear you on that!  Some #@$%ole broke into my car two weeks ago, which
had NOTHING of value in it. What did they take? The owner's manual, two
screwdrivers, the registration and insurance card..and my PRESCRIPTION
driving glasses.  What the heck are they going to do with prescription
glasses?!?!!?  If they are mildly nearsighted in their left eye (and even
less slightly in their right), maybe they can use them... Otherwise,
methinks they were just PO'd that they spent all at that time in a car
with nothing of value in it...

Ok...enough ranting..