Re: [at-l] Free?

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:11:11 -0600 "Leslie Booher"
<lwbooher@evansville.net> writes:
> For Pete's sake, it was just a pun, folks!  My apologies to all of
> you that
> I offended.  Leslie

(Wotta 'about Paul? Mary?!?!? :P)

Not offended, your comment just made a great jumping off point for
several off us. Kinda like winning the Publishers Clearing House
Sweepstakes. Instead of Ed MacMahon giving you a check for $10 million,
you get to start a discussion on SAR practices. Congrats!

(I, myself, would rather have Ed MacMahon give me a check..)