Re: [at-l] Today's Boston Globe

>The folks they are complaining about did ask to be rescued. One wanted a
>cigarette delivery. If you didn't ask to be rescued they wouldn't be
>looking for you unless you had been responsible and left an itinerary with
>a significant other/friend and then didn't show up within 24 hours of when
>you said you would. In such a case you wouldn't be billed as I understand
>it. They're only trying to eliminate the total jerks who get in way over
>their heads then expect others to risk their lives to bail them out. The
>rescuers aren't the a--holes here.
>
>Saunterer
so i dont seem to be an A$$ hole my self... i was refering to the fact that
if i was over my head and i did not call for a rescue or somehow arrange one
i would not want them picking up my unconscience body and charging me or my
family.  i would completely accept a rescue and pay for it in full plus more
if i "ASKED" for one.  just thought it wise to clear that up or at least try
to clear that up

speaking of wise, wise are great potatoe chips... hoo hoo said the owl

Wisperlight