Re: [at-l] ruck raffle

hudsom@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Gee Felix, another thought for the raffle... maybe you can score us some
> Lisa Germano stuff....
> Us testostorone types all fell in love (or maybe lust), I think it was the
> "Paper and Fire" video....
> Something about a barefoot woman with a fiddle <g>

Reminds me of my mum. Well, 'cept that she played squeezebox. Anyway, good old
Lisa Germano ain't been in the band for 6 to 8 years now. I'm not even sure
where she lives. I could probably get something from Miriam Sturm, the new and
just as good (if not better) fiddler.

BTW, there are, slowly, a few checks coming in. Now that X-mas is past, y'all
get yer checkbooks and foller the directions on the 'raffle page'...
http://Felixhikes.tripod.com/raffle.html

Leap Frog will vouche for the quality, me tinks....

--
Felix Navidad

ME-->GA 98
"Your Move"