Re: [at-l] Today's Boston Globe

At 11:12 PM 12/28/99 -0500, Paul Miller wrote:
>if i do something careless i do not deserve to be rescued nor do i prolly
>have the money.  they will be turned back by me if i am conscience. "No
>Thanks
>A$$ Hole" is all they here from me.  i never asked them to rescue me in the
>first place.

The folks they are complaining about did ask to be rescued. One wanted a
cigarette delivery. If you didn't ask to be rescued they wouldn't be
looking for you unless you had been responsible and left an itinerary with
a significant other/friend and then didn't show up within 24 hours of when
you said you would. In such a case you wouldn't be billed as I understand
it. They're only trying to eliminate the total jerks who get in way over
their heads then expect others to risk their lives to bail them out. The
rescuers aren't the a--holes here.

Saunterer