Re: [at-l] You too?

I wish I believed it would help. Try other preventive measures such as
avoiding crowds, strict handwashing (especially after shaking hands),
getting plenty of rest, and eating well. With 173 days to go, pay a great
deal of attention to your nutrition, as you will be malnourished real soon.

Plus, I envy you very much.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA