[at-l] F...F...F...F..Foood

For freeze dried veggie's, corn, peas, carrots soynuts, or a combo
of carrots, tomatoes, peas, bell peppers, and corn, and several
kinds of trail mix...get a catalog from www.walnutacres.com.  I
have used these and they add a lot to your typical Ramin
dinner....called "Just Veggies."  I have seen these same items
retailed at the co-op in Hanover NH...but nowhere else.  They can
also be eaten like snacks or nuts...crunch...crunch.

I am not a$$ociated with thi$ company.  But if they want to get my
endor$ement, a$ a famou$, widely loved, widely known and re$pected
long di$tance hiker, an acclaimed  AT 2000 miler, then I'm $ure we
could work $omething out.  Tell'em Mr. Ed .....$$$$ent
you....Thank$

(My spell checker hates these kinds of messages...Dhoh!!)