Re: [at-l] The latest on Dan Smith

Sheesh. Am I catching it just because after all the "Happy X" I made one
comment. I guess so. I'll say it again. I am happy to let anyone wish
anyone what they want, but sometimes the wishes come off as over bearing
and presumptuous. And imply, perhaps unwittingly, that over days are not
as important. Maybe I'm being cynical, but I think my feelings grow out
of the view that while plenty people will say "happy so-and-so" they
don't always live up to the phrase on that day or any other.

I suppose it is a lack in sincerity that irks me. I'm not suggesting
anyone here falls into this group. What does get to me is the presumption
that just because person A feels a certain way that I must feel that way
too and if I do not I am therefore somehow in trouble.

I'll take you message as jest and hope that is what you intended. Because
by your logic I should never travel. At lest not on Christian religious
holidays.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **