Re: [at-l] The latest on Dan Smith

I'm going to be in Sarsota, Fl. in late March. I've read, off and on,
about the Florida Trail and it has me thinking that maybe I should extend
my visit. As I look at the FT map it doesn't really look come close to
Sarasota, but perhaps I'm wrong. Am I? Is there a good place to take s
3-5 day backpacking trip in that region?

Thanks....

  ** Ken **

ps- The FT sounds fascinating, but after reading some of Nimble Will
Nomad's descriptions of the parts in the Everglades I'm not sure I'd be
able to ever do it. It sounds like staying on the trail down there is
very hard and he has normal vision.

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **