Re: [at-l] Merry Christimas

What does this mean? Even to Christians it probably means different
thing. And to non-Christian, like me, it means something else entirely.
Maybe presumptuous is the word I want.

I do wonder every year at all the people who say "merry Christmas."
Shouldn't every day be merry. Why should this time be special? It implies
that people are allowed to treat you differently at other times and that
certainly is not the lesson I imagine any religion/belief system wants to
teach.

  ** Ken **

ps- Just read the rest of the emails....KC you should feel happier now...
Though I don't actually agree with you. What bugs me isn't that you are
right (or not), but that we should consider this a special season. If
there is to be a season here I'd put it only at the New Year (just as I
do at Rosh Hoshanah).

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **