[at-l] Greetings of a Sea Son

"Mary, Kris, Macy. I've called you here today so I can give each of you your gifts of the holiday season."
"Why, thank you father. No gifts are necessary, as long as we have your love"  Macy said. She was always saying things like that. It always ticked me off.
"As you know, money is running short this year. Your mother's liposuction sessions are not cheap. And, there is the other thing, too."
"We know, father. That is why we expect nothing" Macy said, receiving an elbow from Kris. I'd have elbowed her, too.
"No, no. I feel it is necessary to show you my love with a gift. The problem is, I could only afford one gift, so, you must share, the three of you here."
"That will not be a problem, father." Macy said, trying to ease my concern.
"Will you knock that off?"
"Anything to please you, father."
"Arrghh!!! Anyway, here is your gift from me. Love it, for it is given to you out of love." I handed them a large box. They quickly opened the box to find a large, young bird. Apparently it had been dry inside the box. The bird's skin was flaky and peeling. It was disgusting to me, but the girls didn't seem to mind. I left them alone to play with their new pet.

Not long after, their mother returned home. I wanted her to see the excitement on the girls' faces in this joyous time.

"Come quick!" I said. I opened the door to the family room just enough for their mother to see the girls. "What do you see?"

"Hmmm, Well.    Mary, Kris, Macy and a Chappy Gnu Yearling"

Pomegranites. Get yer pomegranites.

--
Felix Navidad

ME-->GA 98