[at-l] See ya

Right when I thought I was able to tolerate any degree of silly
non-trail related blather, someone comes in and intentionally pukes on
my hiking boots.  Sorry folks I just can't waste my time reading KC's
pathetic attempts to bait us into the gutter with her.  KC, I beg you,
get some therapy.  It's sad that you are so warped and hate so much.
Men aren't the problem.  They are the solution.

But hey, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Pilgrim
AT class of 99
(One of the thru hikers who did the whole trail.)