[at-l] Re: at-l-digest The True Meaning of Christmas

The introduction will have to wait.  This is more important.

The Redhead wrote:
>>So instead of arguing about the meaning of it, pretend it's like hiking.
>>Everyone hikes their own hike ideally, right?  And everyone celebrates, or
>>doesn't celebrate, xmas in their own way.  And everyone believes, or doesn't
>>believe, in it's "true" meaning, and many have other interpretations of the
>>"meaning".  So hike your own hike - or in this case - believe in your own
>>beliefs.  Don't disparage others.  And if you still have your Mom or Dad in
>>your life, tell them how much you love them.  And know that you are lucky.

A beautiful story and a lesson as well.  We all received a special
Christmas present here.  Unwrap it.  Put it on.  Show it to all your
friends.  Many thanks.

Merry Christmas and a hikin' New Year.
Don