Re: Don Masselli! Come On Down!!! was [at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #1418

In a message dated 12/21/99 7:26:06 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
tmcginnis@ucclan.state.in.us writes:

<< OK, Don, there, Boy! You know, it's true, absolutely and positively, that
I can't make you stop either lurking or not lurking, but then that's why the
good  Mainer (Clem, wasn't it?) never fixed his roof ¯ he didn't want to go
up on it during the rain (being a sensible guy), but when it wasn't raining,
the roof wasn't leaking ¯ no need to fix it. (Did I tell you he was a
sensible guy?) (Yur face ¯ you've heard this one, right?) >>

Yikes,

Yet another Attack, by Sloetoe the Killer Tomatoe (notice the Dan Quayle
spelling, wasn't he from Indiana too?)

Hang in there Don, you're likely to win a prize.

Can anyone catch up today (yesterday now) with the preponderance of  Tom
AT(oe)'s post?

I don't think so,  Sly

PS  The first one with the secret word(s) gets a Snickers for Christmas.