RE: [at-l] Registers on the Web

Hey KC,

Glad you liked the site.  Right now I have another 4 registers that have
been scanned, and another dozen waiting to be scanned.  I hope to have time
to post them all on my site by the second week of January.  Most are from
'97 and '98, but I have a couple from '99 (and I'm still waiting for one
from my hike this past Spring).  I'd enjoy posting yours when you get it
back.  Just mail it to the address on my registers page, and be patient with
me!

PT

Tony Nitz
mailto:PT@HikerTrash.net