Re: [at-l] non hiking post/ the real meaning of Christmas

and a merry xmas to you too! Just wish I could be as perfect as those xtains
out there! Why is your holiday spirit so easily disturbed? As far as my
experience on the trail,,,I pointed out that I was being smothered and
abused by this womyn,,,,the trail allowed me to see this and leave! After 13
years of service to this womyn,,,it was NOT and I repeat,,,NOT easy to
leave. Thank Goddess,,,I had the support of new found friends to support me
in this difficult decision. What part of abuse don't you understand? KC