Re: [at-l] How cold will it be...

Forecast for the Baton Rouge area is clear skies with
daytime temps in the upper 50s/lower 60s and nighttime
temps in the upper 30s. Right now it's COLD and
rainy--it's not supposed to get out of the 40s all day
today. I actually had to turn the heater on last
night. What is this world coming to?!?!? :)

Nina

--- Pat Villeneuve <patv@falcon.cc.ukans.edu> wrote:
> ...where you are for the holidays? I'm heading off
> for the Upper
> Peninsula of Michigan. Holy wah, will dat be cold,
> eh?! (Sorry.) I'll be
> wearing my purple full-length down coat that a few
> Kansans have mistaken
> for a walking sleeping bag.
>
> Happy Holidays to all. Keep warm.
> Give Me [HOT] Chocolate
> * From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List |
> http://www.backcountry.net  *

=====
"Every thing possible to be believ'd is an image of truth."
 -- William Blake

Life ain't short, it's TALL! Grab a straw!