Re: [at-l] an aside to the IN listers...

Heyyy! Indiana gives us mass murderers, too! Look at Jimmy Jones (Indianapolis), of Guyana fame. Who can name the other of recent ilk? Was it Dahmer (later out of Milwaukee)? And our favorite Nurse-O-Death, Orville Lynn Majors, who just wanted fresh faces to keep popping up in his ward. Annnnnnd let's not forget the KKK, which called Indiana home (of all places) during the roaring Twenties. Owned the governor and legislature, they did. From a block away from my house. They were a fun crowd, the KKK. Known for fun campouts, kind of like the Gathering (except the Gathering lacks the bed sheets and pointy hats and hatred and stuff. Something to do with switching from "broken cross" symbols to "little birdhouse" symbols, I don't quite know.)

Oh, wait. Is this what BDC is getting at??? Ohhhhhhh.

>>> "Ryan Bowles" <bowles_ryan@hotmail.com> 12/21/99 09:24AM >>>
When is somebody going to start a list of famous people who were not born in
Indiana?  I'll bet it's a lot longer than the list of famous people who were
born in Indiana.  I think we can conclude that Indiana just isn't as good as
the rest of the world.

Bacon