Re: [at-l] an aside to the IN listers...

When is somebody going to start a list of famous people who were not born in
Indiana?  I'll bet it's a lot longer than the list of famous people who were
born in Indiana.  I think we can conclude that Indiana just isn't as good as
the rest of the world.

Bacon