[at-l] Survey

Lowlight of '99: Camped on a mountain summit in Quebec, 2 o'clock in the
morning, while the thunderstorm from hell blows through. Forget about
counting the seconds between the flash and the boom... has anyone ever seen
lightning that didn't flash, just stayed lit so it's like camping under a
thousand watt light bulb? Wind so fierce that you can't tell it from the
thunder... and some of the roar was probably the large trees farther down
the mountain crashing down - fortunately the little trees up high were
supple enough to blow around instead of down....

Highlight of '99: Surviving the above... if you live through it you're
allowed to laugh about it <g>... besides, where else would you get all the
good stories from...

at-l highlights : Yeah, Felix...

At-l lowlights : Yeah, Felix...

Hopes for next year : Felix(?) only kidding... I think...

Adventures for next year, Peru, if I'm lucky.....

Happy Holidays!

Skeeter