Re: [at-l] How cold will it be...

Did someone mention my name?

The weather in North Dakota changed last week. The Temp got below
freezing and we had 4 inches of snow. Sunday night we had -14 air temp
with windchill of -67 deg. The people here figure it keeps the rifraf
out! As a Cajun from LA. I find it a wee bit cold. It helps to pretend
I'm one of the Voyageur's who used to travel these plains.

When Louis & Clarke got snowed in some of the crew took the time to WALK
to Winnipeg to visit friends! (making this trail related). Guess this is
what I get for marrying a ND Norwegian. I dream of Springer in March.

Turtle