Re: [at-l] Year End Survey

>Trail highlight for 1999:

Awakening on Cedar Cliffs above the Shenadoah Valley to the first clear day
in a week.

>Trail Lowlight for 1999:

Leaving the trail after a too short section hike of a week, on the first
clear day in a week.

>List Highlight:

TNTC (a medical eponym :Too Numerous To Count)
But the trip to Springer and meeting a few of my cyber hikers really stands
out.

>List Lowlight:

Too many WF threads, and too much bile spilled over perceived impurities in
a few high profile hikers.

>Wish for 2000:

To win the lottery, or to gain enough control over life to let section
hiking satisfy until I can do the whole thing. I hate the re-entry.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA