Re: [at-l] parking permits

In a message dated 12/18/99 1:27:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Snodrog5@aol.com writes:

<< I think it was over $20 bucks for the two cars for a yearly permit >>

If memory serves me it is $20 for a single window sticker for a year, or $25
for two stickers.  I bought the two, brought the second one home for my wife
and daughter to fight over.  Eight months later, it is still in the desk
rather than on either windshield, but I have gotten more than my money's
worth out of the purchase.

Snail Male   (Pete Wells)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention
of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece,
but to skid broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out,
shouting "GERONIMO".