RE: [at-l] A Lateral Thought

I wouldn't call it a life-changing event in the same way that this
expression is being used on this thread.  But I would say that every section
hike I do is a life-changing event in that it helps me to get re-centered
("reorient the internal compass" was an accurate expression someone used on
the list some time ago) and gets me out of the rut that is the workaday
world.  So I guess I'd call section hiking a series of mini-life-changing
events.

Big Blue Frog
...one section at a time...