Re: [at-l] Misc..

> Doesn't mean I'm not those other's friend or that I don't care about them
or
> that I'm angry with them.
> >>aka Howling Wolf in the new millennium

I can say that she does do that...she even gave "me" cookies at Neels Gap
and let us stay at her house,,,she even gave us a ride to the trail head a
couple of times and picked us up,,(though,,,I could have done without the
scary ride up the mountain in ICE!!!). She is different in person,,,or maybe
comes across as a different person online,,,but then again,,,don't we all!
Thanks again Coosa for everything this year! Hope that ultra light rain gear
is working out for ya!!! KC