Re: [at-l] Xmas on the AT

>>> Joshua Colvin <joshuacolvin@usa.net> 12/17/99 02:19PM >>>
I've never even seen the AT (I live in Boca Raton, FL), nor am I the least bit experienced as a hiker. However I am sufficiently sick of my cubicle to just drive up to GA and see what's there.
****Sloetoe responds:
Bless your heart, Josh!
(The SUCKER don't know that this is how it starts!)

I'm sure that with a little forethought and calm execution, you'll make out just fine.
(SUCKER will be tendering his resignation by June, just enough time to get up enough money to "Southbound." Flick the bait, set the hook, reel him in.)

Sure do look forward, Josh, to hearing of your adventures!
(You gotta love this little window on the destruction of western civilization as we know it.)

Best!
Sloetoe