[at-l] Christmas is a 'comin' to Springer Mountain

It's not a full moon yet, but Santa's elf, aka Howling Wolf or Coosa depending on if she's hiking or Trail Angeling, will be at Springer the 18th with 3 balloons that say "congratulations" and 2 bags oranges, 2 bags tangerines, 6 pounds bananas, and 4 bags apples for the ThruHikers -- hopefully CNN brings their own refreshments.

I plan to be there around 8 or so and stay until 4 (it's supposed to rain late in the day).

I'll have my yellow hard hat (may need it) and I've got a Santa hat, as well.  Also a couple decorations.

Will put the fruit in my hammock for the hikers to grab from.

Wish you were all here!

If anyone has a message for anyone they know is finishing this week or next, and you can get it to me by 9:30 PM Eastern Time tonight, I'll check my email about 9:45 before I head for bed, make copies and then take them to Springer.  If the person isn't finishing up til later, I'll put them in a plastic bag and leave them at the Shelter.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Coosa
Howling Wolf