Re: [at-l] Change In Life After Hiking the AT

Not *that* kind of mean! "Statistical" mean, not "Sadistic" mean. (Obviously, I have to be more careful in how I word things. These word things are tricky, as are these number things, as anyone familiar with sadistics will tell you. And speaking of millieu, no that's another story, I mean floor. I floor myself. Sadistically. And what are the odds of that? Statistical, of course. I'm sorry.

Asymptotically Yours
Sloetoe
(which is not to say "Asymptomatically Yours" — which I didn't say.)

>>> <Snodrog5@aol.com> 12/16/99 03:24PM >>>
Hey! I wasn't mean or lonely!
bytheby, 43 is still 'around' 40, isn't it? <g>
TJ