Re: [at-l] my last bear bagging post

If you fold, you crease, and creases cause the waterproof laminate to begin
to wear and eventually crack and start to peel.
If you stuff, you have the occasional problem of claws or teeth tearing the
bearbag or poking holes in it.
If you roll, you can tuck the head, arms and legs into the main part of the
bear and protect your bearbag.

I'd go with the "tuck and roll" myself.

Coosa

>Ah, question??   When putting the bear into the bag how many of you fold,
how many roll, and how many stuff?