Re: [at-l] Raleigh, NC Listers? (Admin)

"Ryan K. Brooks" wrote:

> Anyone live near Raleigh, NC and want to have dinner around the first
> week of Jan?  I'm in town for biz, and will have some free evenings.

I, personally, am offended by this. How dare you limit this to only those
folks that live in the Raleigh, NC area? I would have gladly driven the 11
hours to Raleigh just for the chance to have a table in the same section of a
restaurant with you. EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A TRAILNAME. Now, I am so stunned,
and hurt, that I'll spend the first week of January sitting in the basement,
staring at a picture of Genghis Khan (the meanest con of them all). (Don't let
this bother you, I usually spend the first week of January in the basement
staring at a picture Genghis Khan. The meanest con of them all.)  This reminds
me: I spose I'll have to do something on January 5th to celebrate "Summit
Day".

--
Felix Navidad

ME-->GA 98