Re: [at-l] Beau the Cat, Poison Ivy, and Questions

I have another suggestion:  There is a combination of Herbs that will clean
the blood from the inside and take the poison right out of you -- I had
poison ivy around one ankle so bad that it looked like I had stepped into a
donut.

The herbal formula is called BPX and it's made by Nature's Sunshine.

I took this and within 20 minutes the itching was gone.  The swelling and
weeping went down gradually.  By the end of the first day, I could actually
see the difference.  The next morning, I was amazed at the results.  Within
3-4 days the poison ivy was out of my system and all dried up.  I continued
to take the herbal for another 3 days to be sure.  I never had a relapse.

the website is http://www.naturessunshine.com

I take this herbal during poison ivy season and I have not had another case.
I'm so allergic that if I get it on one part of my body, it will come thru
my veins in the underside of my forearms.  It gets into my bloodstream.

It may work for you.
Coosa
Howling Wolf