RE: [at-l] Pack for small person

Paddler,

> A small bone on the top of my foot - above the arch. Ouch!

Metatarsal - very painful, absolutely nothing they can do about. Wrap it up,
lace your shoe tightly and stay off of it. Don't go dancing in Miami like I
did...

> > Back to the topic, do you mean Ray Jardine's pack?
>
> These are Jardine designed packs and are part of his go-lite
> philosophy.
> I wish I'd listened more to him before I hiked out of the lodge at
> Amicalola Falls State Park carrying 45 pounds on my back...

I don't remember the address for Ray's site, any one have it?

Lee I Joe

Why do I hike? Well, how many people on their deathbeds wish they had spent
more time at the office?