[at-l] Nobody got Rucked!!!!!

Just got off the phone with regional and national for the organization
that runs the Iron Master's Masion Hostel.

Everyone that was charged in advance for their reservations will have
those charges refunded.  You will be receiving a receipt for the credit
via snailmail.

Everyone will pay for their lodging 12.00 per nite and 5.00 for day fee for
Saturday when they arrive.   Don't forget your towel and sheets!

Campers will also pay the 5:00 day use fee as will anyone who can
only join us for the day.

CONQUEST THIRST QUENCHER      www.800WeSweat.com
Has generously underwritten our use of the hostel until noon on
Sunday.  If anyone is interested in staying beyond noon, there will
be an additional 5,00 charge per person.

I know this is a bit complex and for sure more expensive than last year......
but it's their rules and for this year we are stuck with it.

The new manager is in place!  When we find a day when he can meet
me during the afternoon, I'll head down there and while I'm there I'll
check out the camping in the park.