Re: [at-l] Hanging Food - I'm a spaz.

>Next time I see this, I'm inclined to hang my food bag over their tent
(maybe
>toss an empty tuna can that way). I wonder how that would go over with
them?

>I tried to resist, but couldn't, Sly

Would someone recall this discussion the next time I go spouting an opinion
and the email comes flying at me like rockets?

I doubt it.  Most people don't know what to do with a vocal female.
Especially if she's a Senior Blonde Redneck from the Scots-Irish environs of
North Georgia and related to Daniel Boone, Edward I and Eleanor the
L'enfante de Castille, Louis XIV, and Pocahontas, too.

Coosa
aka Howling Wolf in the new millennium

Merry Christmas and Happy Third Millennium, even if it doesn't start until
2001.