Re: [at-l] Hanging Food - I'm a spaz.

> "Hey, I'm a musician, not an athlete!"

Hi Kristen,

Back in college, the Film division and the Music division shared a building.
There was a natural rivalry that developed due to the shared resources, each
division wondering why "we had to suffer, when those guys get..." whatever space
was important at that moment.

As part of the campus festivities in the late spring a softball game was played
between Music and Film. Bragging rights were at stake 'til the next year.

Music had a history of losing this game... that is until the jazz crowd grew
large enough in number to field the team. We never lost (in the years I was
there... ahem, quite a few more than 4...)

This begs the questions: What sort of music do you play? :)

Daniel
Who knows a double play when he turns it...

PS Conversely, I hate it when musicians turn playing music into a sport. It
really misses the point.

PPS If you're looking for an inventive if whacky trail name, this would be the
place ;)