[at-l] Hanging Food - I'm a spaz.

Hi all!

Here's a kind of embarassing, spastic question for ya....

Is it REALLY neccessary to hang your food bag 40 or so feet off the ground? I am SUCH a spaz when it somes to throwing a rock with rope over a branch. Luckily, whenever I have gone backpacking in the past, there has either been a designated place to hang the food, of I've been with a man who can throw it with ease. I can probably handle 10-15 feet, but 40?? I'm serious... it is so embarassing to stand there for an hour and a half trying to get the rock over the branch. I can definately see a mocking trailname coming on.

Kristen, who never made the basketball team, whose favorite personal quote is, "Hey, I'm a musician, not an athlete!"