[at-l] "Funny how things seem insignificant at the time."

Felix just said that.

And that's the tail of the Trail, ain't it?  How can those scruffy little
encounters and incidents mean so much they take your breath away, looking
back?

Yeh -- there was a major relo over Pond Mtn.  God did it.  I think the late
sobos had bridges across Laurel Fork.  I got to ford.  Thot I was pretty
bold until I watched a whole class of 6th graders do it -- faster -- better
-- then they outhiked me.  It wasn't Playboy when I got to that shelter.
But I remember there were magazines there.  Wonder why there are and how
come nobody burns 'em for firestarter.  The blue blaze to the falls is
superior footing.