[at-l] MSG from sobo 99er in GA

MSG from 99er:
-------------
-----Original Message-----
From: Hayduke . [mailto:me2ga99@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 1999 11:30 AM
Subject: Final Update!

Hey There All!
I crossed over my last state line two days ago!  GEORGIA!  We are all glad
to be here but sad that our journey is coming to a close.  I will be
summiting Springer on the 17th and spending the night on top, then I'll hang
out on the 18th as the mega flow of southies stream up the mountain.  Anyone
is welcome at the party on the 18th at Springer, show up early before all
the food and drinks are gone! Next time I write it will be from home!
Later.
HAYDUKE