Re: [at-l] Fw: The Appalachian Trail

Almost let this one slip by.....Oh, Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuth. Ruthieeeee! POST YOUR PACK LIST, GIRLFRIEND! You can't throw out a "...me thru hiking this coming spring" without coming clean. Post it! Pack list, maildrops, schedule. Come on! Come clean!

(Ah, Ruth? Have you ever heard the word "Tuckerize" used in a sentence before?)

>>> Cortney <Cortney_Stewart@brown.edu> 12/13/99 01:18AM >>>
I'm a daughter (college student) whose mother was (and I'm sure still
is a little) worried about me thru hiking this coming spring.  I just
wanted to say thank you for some beautifully written advice that was
inspiring to me, and I'll certainly pass it on to her.
Ruth