[at-l] Re: inscrutible

What kind of car?
What color?
Model year?

Who was driving?

If it was a light purple late model Jaguar Xxx, with a non-male driver, I'd wager it's the CEO of Victoria Secret.

>>> "Cora Drake" <cora_drake@hotmail.com> 12/14/99 07:37AM >>>
Ah good morning you're just the man for the job I have in hand, here.

Please translate this message discovered in the morning rush on the license
plate of a southbound Virginian:  "UN D AMO"

What is my fellow driver's intent?

Does that mean "giddy-up"?
"Lingerie love"?
"Loaded underwear"?
Or is it an indication of misguided (and misspelled) affection for the
dubiously loveable (sorry, I'm from Illinois) state of Indiana?

Please send 25 cents and a self-addressed stamped envelope with your reply.

Just Playin' Jane